Q1. Would you rather… (choose between the two options).
- meet your great grandparents OR meet your great grandchildren
- Have more time OR have more money
- Have life rewind button OR have life pause button
- know all the world’s languages OR speak with animals
- no one shows up to your wedding OR no one shows up to your funeral
- stuck in an elevator OR stuck on a ski lift
- go to dinner alone OR go to concert alone
- have world peace OR stop world hunger
- go sky diving OR go bungee jumping
- be an adult your whole life OR be a kid your whole life
- go on vacation with friends OR go on vacation with spouse
- get a brand new house OR get a brand new car.
READ THIS OUT LOUD:
This is this cat.
This is is cat.
This is how cat.
This is to cat.
This is keep cat.
This is an cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
NOW GO BACK AND READ THE THIRD WORD ONLY IN EACH LINE FROM THE START.